Re: Amtrak: eTicket and Receipt for Your 12/13/2018 Trip - GONZALEZ Party
Ur pic is so hottt
On Thursday, December 13, 2018, Robert Hunter <firstname.lastname@example.org
Begin forwarded message:
Purchased: 12/13/2018 6:22 PM PTThank you for your purchase.
- Retain this receipt for your records.
- Print the attached eTicket and carry during your trip.
Merchant ID 063431 Massachusetts Ave NWWashington, DC 20001800-USA-RAILAmtrak.com
Reservation Number - 0D6547BOSTON-BACK BAY, MA - NEW YORK PENN, NY (One-Way)DECEMBER 13, 2018
Visa ending in 3807 (Purchase)Authorization Code 067319
Purchase Summary - Ticket Number 3476343087630
Train 67: BOSTON (BACK BAY STATION), MA - NEW YORK (PENN STATION), NYDepart 9:36 PM, Thursday, December 13, 2018
3 RESERVED COACH SEATS
Total Charged by Amtrak
Vanessa Gonzalez, Guadalupe Bautista, Kiane Baugher
- Try the FindYourWay app for personalized train and station information at New York Penn Station. Download it on Google Play or the Apple App Store today.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Changes to your itinerary may affect your fare. Refund and exchange restrictions and penalties for failure to cancel unwanted travel may apply. If your travel plans change, contact us before departure to change your reservation. If you do not board your train, your entire reservation from that point will be canceled. If you board a different train without notifying us, you will have to pay for it separately; the conductor cannot apply the money paid for your prior reservation. For more information please visit Amtrak.com/changes.
- Summary of Conditions of Contract: Ticket valid for carriage or refund (subject to the refund rules of the fare purchased) for twelve months after day of issue unless otherwise specified. Amtrak tickets may only be sold or issued by Amtrak or an authorized travel agent/tour operator. Tickets sold or issued by an unauthorized third party will be voided by Amtrak. This ticket is a contract of carriage between Amtrak and the ticket holder, which is subject to specific terms and conditions, which are available for inspection at Amtrak ticket counters, on the Amtrak website at Amtrak.com/conditionsofcontract, or by calling 1-800-USA-RAIL. Tickets sold for non-Amtrak service are subject to the tariffs of the providing carrier.
- Questions? Contact us online at Amtrak.com/contact or call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245) or for text telephone (TTY) 1-800-523-6590.